So it's been a busy evening. First, Elle solved a big murder case and snagged the cute lawyer boy. At the same time, Carrie was falling hard for Big, but he was dating lots of other women. Bad man. The overweight girl got her belly and arms taken in and bigger boobs added by the tiny Dr. Li. Carrie and Samantha talked about threesomes with Charlotte, but Miranda felt left out. Then Jenna woke up and she was thirty and flirty and thriving, and her geeky best friend was super hot. Now she has an adorable dress on, and she's doing the Thriller dance.
The only person missing is Mr. Darcy.
(I'm going to bed now.)
2 comments:
slightly alarmed by your babble, but more alarmed that it made sense to me.
I, too, am slightly disturbed that I actually understood most of what you were talking about there ...
Post a Comment