Friday night - Worked.
Saturday - Worked all day (11 hours). Shopped with Sami. Came home and crawled into my jammies.
Sunday - Worked all day. Made a wicked good pot of chili for dinner. Ate some. Crawled into my jammies.
I worked all weekend. I'm tired. I vaguely remember a time in my life where I went school full time and juggled two or three part time jobs. How was that possible? Oh, wait. I never did any homework, and I was 19 years old. That's right.
I must drink 10 gallons of diet Pepsi a week. I'm done with the whole measuring my soda in ounces thing, that's like shoveling the driveway with a teaspoon. I'm consuming at the gallon level. It's bad.
The Griz lost to Eastern Washington this weekend - not a great game. I listened to it while I was at work. Listening to football on the radio always reminds me of being at my grandparent's house when I was little.
I used to always say that I went to football games for the hot dogs, but I've really started to enjoy watching the games. (Shhhh, don't tell anyone.) It took me eight years of marching band to understand what the hell was going on down on the field, but I finally get it. I have to say that football games are infinitely more interesting when you're not wearing a polyester uniform and white gloves with the fingertips cut off. Plus, it's nice to have a local team that gets such good support from the community.
But I still love the hot dogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment