Monday, July 23, 2007

Again with the no posting...

Sorry... If anyone is still reading this, I promise I still love you. It's been a busy summer... Luis's brother and sister-in-law were here to visit a couple of weeks ago, and when they left my brother came to stay. As our computer room is also our guest room, I haven't had all that much time or access for blogging. I intend to resume communication once things have settled down a bit, but for now I'm going to enjoy the company.

Today Luis, Ricky and I, along with a couple of friends, hit the Blackfoot river for some floating. It was great fun, and I think Ricky enjoyed his first experience with rivers you can actually swim in. The rivers in Kansas and Missouri are mucky brown and gross, I'm pretty sure you couldn't pay me enough to get in them. I love the water around here - crisp and clear, and freezing cold to boot. Montana rocks.

2 comments:

Mr Atrocity said...

We're still here. Post when you can; it's supposed to be pleasure, not an obligation.

Since I still have no phone line in our new flat I feel your frustration.

Mandi said...

Aww, thanks, Mr. A! Still with the lack of phone line? That's got to be a whole new level of abysmal customer service. Maybe they're going for a record?

Blogging is a pleasure, and the sense of obligation I feel is largely internal - I like to set aside time to write, and it's frustrating when I can't, even when it's good things keeping me from the computer.