I am (taking a break from) working on the final research paper of my (very long) career as an undergrad. This one last paper followed by one more exam, a handful of assignments and self-evaluations, roughly forty more hours of clinicals, and I believe a total of five presentations - then I'm DONE.
The closer the end gets, the antsier I become. I believe back in high school this was fondly referred to as "senior-itis." Whatever it is, I've got a bad case. I swear, I've spent as much time logged in to facebook as I have doing actual research for this paper. Lame, I know...
A procrastinator, clear to the end.
(Okay, back to work.)
3 comments:
We have to get all of that done in 16 days and 4 hours? I should have practiced marathon running with you crazies. ;) We'll get there.
Oh Mando!
...yes, mom? :)
Post a Comment