Thursday, September 29, 2005

In other news...

Missoula got a new radio station this summer, 103.3 the Trail. They call themselves "a station as unique as Missoula". I don't listen to any one station exclusively, but this one is great. I've randomly tuned in from time to time and heard Blues Traveler, Bob Dylan, Dave Matthews Band, Bob Marley, and Tower of Power. It's like they're reading my soul or something. It rocks.

Next week is shaping up to be relatively miserable. I have an anatomy quiz on Tuesday, a nutrition quiz on Wednesday, a psych exam and an anatomy exam on Thursday, and a european civ exam on Friday. Then the following Tuesday I have an anatomy lab practical exam. Grrr. Plus I have to work all weekend, and Saturday is our homecoming game, which I can't attend. But enough bitching, complaining about it won't make it better. :)

The forecast is calling for rain this whole next week, with highs in the 50's. It's perfect sweater weather, which I adore. I love autumn - crisp air and candycorns and cable-knit sweaters, and the smell of the changing leaves (unintentional alliteration, I swear!). I'm hoping to get a few good photos of the autumn leaves this year; Missoula is beautiful in the fall. Last year by the time it finally occured to me to take my camera out, we'd had some serious wind come through and whip away all of the pretty colors. Wish me luck for this year...

No comments: