Perioperative clinicals were really interesting. I got to watch four different surgeries, and I was fortunate enough to work with a surgeon and two anesthesiologists who were willing to explain things to me and really make it a great learning experience. I jokingly told my friend on the first day that I wanted to see a open abdominal surgery first, and I ended up doing just that. I figure if I can handle that, I can handle anything.
Friday, February 16, 2007
A breather.
This crazy week is finally drawing to a close. It's been exhausting, but good. I have one class this afternoon, work this evening, and an afternoon of clinicals tomorrow at the mental health facility. Then I'm completely free for two whole days! It will be lovely. I'll catch up on school reading and household chores, and Luis and I are planning to have dinner at our favorite restaurant.
Perioperative clinicals were really interesting. I got to watch four different surgeries, and I was fortunate enough to work with a surgeon and two anesthesiologists who were willing to explain things to me and really make it a great learning experience. I jokingly told my friend on the first day that I wanted to see a open abdominal surgery first, and I ended up doing just that. I figure if I can handle that, I can handle anything.
Perioperative clinicals were really interesting. I got to watch four different surgeries, and I was fortunate enough to work with a surgeon and two anesthesiologists who were willing to explain things to me and really make it a great learning experience. I jokingly told my friend on the first day that I wanted to see a open abdominal surgery first, and I ended up doing just that. I figure if I can handle that, I can handle anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment