This weekend was wonderful. Thanks for letting me spend some time with my boyfriend, do a little knitting, and watch that great show about bonobos on PBS. I wish you wouldn't go so soon, but alas, I have thirty-eight meds to look up before clinicals tomorrow - and I think we both know that I can't get anything done with even the thought of you hanging around. At least I got the bathroom clean and the laundry done while we were together. I miss you already, and I'm hopeful that we'll meet again sometime.
Yours always,
Mandi
2 comments:
Not to rub it in or anything, but as soon as your 'friend' Leisure Time left your place, ol' L.T. showed up at mine.
I spent 18 hours or so yesterday sleeping. I woke up only long enough to eat and to watch Gilmore Girls and Boston Legal.*
Oh, and tonight, I'm scheduled to leave to go to Colorado for 3 days of hiking, horseback riding, fly-fishing, and skeet shooting with a group of guys from my church at the most beautiful ranch you're likely ever to find anywhere.
Just thought you'd like to know where L.T. is when not with you ...
* - Of course, that was because I was 'in recovery' from the worst stomach bug I think I have ever had in my entire life that'd kept me up all night Monday night.
Post a Comment