Saturday, April 21, 2007

Name my blog!

When I first set myself up here at blogger, I was stumped for an appropriate title for my blog. I typed in the first thing that came to mind (Hi, my name is Mandi), and left it at that. Over the years I’ve often bemoaned the lackluster title, but I just can’t get my brain to crank out anything better.

This, dear reader, is where you come in.

Most of you are far cleverer than me. As such, I would love suggestions from any and all for a title befitting my little collection of embarrassing stories, venting, and other random brain runoff. The only rules are as follows:

1. Leave your name with your suggestion so I can give credit where credit is due.

2. Profanity, while appreciated for its rightful place in humor, will likely not be seriously considered. (My mom reads my blog.)
3. Be nice.


Ready… set… GO!




(Winner gets a puppy. Or perhaps some lavish praise. Something of that nature.)

10 comments:

Patia said...

I vote for "My Mom Reads My Blog" or "Dear Reader."

Zac said...

Oh Mandi... passing the buck on her creative genius to the collective horde that reads her blog. With that said here are my recommends:

Dear Mom
Mandi Says...
The Mandi Show
Anecdotal Grind
PREVARICATIONS & EQUIVOCATIONS
Mendacity & Veracity

(I like word couplings. lol)

Educe Verve

(It looks latin, but it's really just means: Evoke Spunk/life/vitality/etc. I think it's cool, if you don't use it I may! lol)

That's all I have for now... I'll keep thinking. But that's solid gold right there. I can't believe I'm just giving this stuff away! lol ;)

Unknown said...

Actually, I've always kinda liked "Hi, my name is Mandi."

(Then again, I also favor vanilla ice cream.)

Jesse said...

I'm tired, and not thinking well, but how about some alliteration?

Mandi's Musings
Musing's from Missoula(By Mandi)

Maybe inspiration will hit later and I'll come up with something better. A puppy does seem like it would be nice.

Jesse said...

How about something obscure like, "Oh no! Bear is driving" (I think you mentioned that earlier in the blog) or some derivation of that?

Mr Atrocity said...

Erm OK, here goes:

"The Nurse will see you now"
"Bedpans and Broomsticks"
"Vetted by Mom"
"Dial M for Mandi"
"Mappa Mandi"
"The Mandical Mystery Tour"

I think bad puns are all I'm capable of, sorry.

I too like "Hi, my name is Mandi" though. Are you sure you want to change? Ooh, can I have a puppy anyway?

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not as witty as the others, but I am waiting anxiosly to find out who gets the puppy. What kind of puppy anyway?

Anonymous said...

Normally I spell better . Oops.
(anxiously)

Anonymous said...

I like "Hi my name is Mandi." I've always felt that it was very welcoming. It feels like a personal introduction.

Cristie

Anonymous said...

Mandi - what a bunch of screamin'hilarious suggestions. By the way, I'd also like a puppy.