Saturday, August 04, 2007

Housekeeping.

Several things:

First off, I changed my profile description, but I couldn't bring myself to delete the old one entirely. So, I thought I'd post it here for grins. It's still all true - well, except the age. (Oh, and the grey sweaters. I've given several of them to Goodwill.)

"I'm 27 years old. I've been a college student for the majority of my adult life. I'm crazy about the color green, flossing my teeth, shoes, and guys who wear eyeliner. I'll read anything with words on it, and in the absence of books or magazines I've been known to resort to reading the labels on advil bottles or canned soup. Diet Pepsi is my drug of choice. I own six gray sweaters. I'm relatively intelligent and ever so slightly neurotic. In my former life I was a music major, now I'm working on a degree in nursing. I love my mom. I like all of the veggies that no one else will touch, like beets and lima beans, but I won't eat salad. My feet are always cold. I've always wished I were British. I watch the same movies over and over. I take pictures obsessively. I'd like to stop procrastinating, but I haven't yet.
Now you know."


Second: I wrote a post months ago, pleading for readers to rename my blog. I never posted a follow up to that entry, so here it is. The name of this blog, forevermore or until I decide to change it, will be Hi, my name is Mandi. I was delighted by the number of great suggestions I got, and I was surprised by the number of responses saying that they liked the name I was already using. Thanks for the wonderful suggestions, and it looks like majority (and perhaps laziness) rules on this one.

No comments: