For about three weeks now, I've felt like I was just below the threshold of a full blown cold. I haven't felt awful, just sort of 'not good,' with little transient waves of 'really icky' thrown in for good measure. Yesterday I started feeling worse, and so today I finally caved and saw a doctor at work. (That's one of the perks of my job. Our doctors are great, and they're always kind enough to check me out if I'm not feeling well.) Dr. W suspects a sinus infection, so now I've got antibiotics. Hope they work soon. I want to feel good.
Twice this week I've gotten to hang out with two guys I adore. Jeff and Andy are a pair of brothers I met through a mutual friend, and they're witty and sarcastic and lots of fun to spend time with. New friends are fun.
I spent most of the day working on the MSNA float for the UM homecoming parade. It was a lot of fun, and I came home just in time to scrub most of the paint splatters off myself before going to work. We got great weather today for assembling the float, but I'm hoping the weather forecast will be proven wrong for tomorrow - it's supposed to be 40° and rainy during the parade. Burr.
Ick, it's late. Off to bed...
1 comment:
Feel better soon panda!
Post a Comment