Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's a two shirt weekend.

I have the Relay for Life Friday night, then the Riverbank Run on Saturday. I'm not sure where I'm going to stash all of my tees...

Last year I ran the 10k at the Riverbank Run. It was my first road race - the one that got me hooked. This year I am doing the same event as Luis, the Trifecta. At the Riverbank they have three races - a 10k, a 5k, and a one mile fun run. The Trifecta is when you run them all.
Awesome.

(For those not familiar with kilometers - a 10k is 6.2 miles; 5k is 3.1.)

On Sunday MSNA is holding a Kiss the Pig party. We have a voting box set up in our student lounge, and our professors graciously agreed to let us vote on which of them should kiss a pig. MSNA did this fundraiser a couple of years ago, and it went over well. I decided we should do it again this spring, mostly because it sounded like fun. :)
This will be the last event I coordinate as president of MSNA. I'm a little sad to see the end, but I'll be glad to be free of one of my obligations. I anticipate more free time after this week...

Okay, it's late and 5:00 comes pretty danged early... off to bed!

No comments: