(well, almost caught up.)
Only three more weeks of classes, and then finals. And then graduation. I'm not actually done with school, but the College of Nursing only graduates people in the spring - we have to choose whether we'd like to walk a semester before we're finished, or five months after we're finished. It seems silly to do either. To do it before seems sort of anticlimactic, but wait five months after and I doubt I'll care at all. However, I've been in college forever, and I think the whole cap and gown thing will bring it to a nice close for me. So long as I remember to come back in the fall...
I'd love to stay and chat, but it's 60° and sunny outside. My running shoes are calling to me...
1 comment:
Graduation is always anticlimactic whenever it happens. I remember thinking how strange it was returning to the city where I went to university and how I already felt like I'd moved on. My parents at least got a photo of me in a silly outfit for their mantlepieces I suppose.
Post a Comment