Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No debate for me.

I couldn't bring myself to watch the final debate - it's just too stressful.

I hate this phase in the countdown to elections - the trash-talking, hateful, tearing down time. It's a time tested tactic of campaign strategists (yes, I know the difference too), but I really believe that it's detrimental to our society. Don't tell me what your opponent won't do for me - tell me what you will do. I yearn for a leader who can inspire and unite, someone who can truly lead our nation. I'm keeping my fingers crossed - in 20 days, we just might get one.

3 comments:

Mary said...

I had to go shopping while Richard and Ricky watched. I'm soooo done with this stuff.

Unknown said...

But that means you missed this moment.

Butch Boo said...

So glad I'm not American. All the election stuff would drive me bonkers!