Monday, October 20, 2008

Nurses for Obama.

Senator Barack Obama speaks to the American Nurses Association. The ANA endorses Obama for President.

This semester I am taking community and public health nursing, nursing leadership and management, and health policy and economics. This is an exciting time in our nation's history to be covering this content - especially the health policy course. When I have more time on my hands, I plan to pen a post about the health policies (lack thereof, mostly) in our country. You should be outraged, if you're not already. I thought our situation was bad, until I learned more about it. Now I think we're on the brink of system failure, unless something is done. Soon.

More when crazy schedule permits.

2 comments:

Mary said...

yep..

Mary said...

I just read the sharing Obama did with the group of nurses. I really hope these things come to pass. I loved the phrase "health care system, not disease care system"
Good stuff!