Much of this week I've had a giddy excitement bouncing around inside my tummy. No particular reason, other than life is good.
I got to see a good friend the other night. She was in town due to very sad circumstances, but it was wonderful to see her nonetheless.
My friend Nicole offered the other day to help me with wedding stuff. She's uber creative, funky and unique - I bet she'll have some amazing ideas. I'm also glad to have more help, as most of my bridesmaids and all of my family live so far away.
Speaking of nuptial ceremonies... gentle readers, I apologize in advance for writing what I'm quite sure will be more than you ever cared to read about the planning of weddings. Thus far, I've been able to keep my mind on my studies. But now, as the semester is more than half gone and the wedding is drawing rapidly nearer, I will have to shift gears somewhat and manage both. (A difficult task, because wedding stuff is so much more fun than paper writing.) But seeing as the wedding is less than ten months away, I'd better get a move on. And, if something is on my mind, it usually finds it's way onto my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment