I should preface this entry with a disclaimer - It's really not that I dislike Republicans. Some of my favorite people vote GOP. What I dislike are hateful, corrupt, and/or agenda-pushing politicians (which, sadly, includes most of them - democrat and republican alike). That being said, here's a few public figures who really make my blood boil...
Sam Brownback. Today he announced his withdrawal from the 2008 presidential race. Good. Last I checked, we had constitutional separation of church and state. Somebody should fill Sam in, because I think he missed the memo...
Ann Coulter is the spawn of Satan. She is vile and hateful. She's on record with vicious comments about Jews, gays, women, and Muslims, among others. And personally, I'm all for a woman's right to vote.
Bill OReilly. He's full of himself. And hot air. And something that a lady like myself would never mention on her blog, but that rhymes with twit...
Dubya. Only 458 more days.
These people all use fear as a tactic to exert control over people, and that's a terrible thing.
That's all I have to say about that.
4 comments:
a response
Love it. :)
Love it. :)
I think you missed a few ...
Post a Comment