I'm writing a paper. Well, I'm supposed to be. But instead...
9:30 I sat down to start writing , but instead I uploaded some photos to Flickr.
10:05 I began writing.
10:30 I needed to double check one of my citations, and when I couldn't find my pocket style manual I decided to clean up the computer room.
10:57 Found the manual sitting in the open drawer next to the keyboard. Recommenced with the paper writing.
11:05 Decided snacks were necessary. Went to kitchen for some grapes.
11:15 Luis came home. We chatted.
11:30 Sent emails to Erica and Sammy featuring a British talking monkey.
12:06 Returned to paper. Stared blankly into space for 11 minutes.
12:17 Decided that blogging would break the writer's block. Sadly, I don't think Dr. Silverman will accept a printout of my blog in lieu of a developmental psychology research project.
It's not always like this.
(Sometimes it's worse.)
I need Ritalin. Or a good swift kick in the ass.
Back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment