Thursday, September 14, 2006

If I could have your attention, please...

for a few quick announcements:

Luis is giving a recital tomorrow night, 7:30 at the Music Recital Hall, U of M campus. It'll be good, you should be there.

Today in my health assessment class we learned how to give proper eye and ear exams. Turns out I have lovely, easily viewable tympanic membranes. I guess we all have special gifts.

If you happen to live next door to me, I should apologize for the singing. I downloaded a bunch of cheesy 80's hair metal a few days ago, and I've been screaming along to this as I clean the kitchen...

Lastly, I'd like to call your attention to the right side of your screen. If you'll scroll down a little, you'll see the parade of photos marching down the sidebar. It's always been there, yes, but today on a whim I changed it to show a random selection of photos from my flickr account, instead of just the most recent ones. So refresh a few times, see what shows up! Could be fun...

Now I must return to my regularly scheduled homework assignment...

No comments: