Crikey, that looks massive. The Green Man Festival felt pretty large to me this year and that was only 6000 people. Your photo looks like there were probably that many just queueing for the loos at any given moment.
The Gorge is a pretty big venue, with a max capacity of 20,000. I believe the show was sold out - if not, it was quite close to it.
Incidentally, this is not my photo. I didn't realize I'd forgotten to credit it - it's a stock photo from the venue's website. My photos from the event can be seen here.
3 comments:
Oh, yeah!
Neena
Crikey, that looks massive. The Green Man Festival felt pretty large to me this year and that was only 6000 people. Your photo looks like there were probably that many just queueing for the loos at any given moment.
The Gorge is a pretty big venue, with a max capacity of 20,000. I believe the show was sold out - if not, it was quite close to it.
Incidentally, this is not my photo. I didn't realize I'd forgotten to credit it - it's a stock photo from the venue's website. My photos from the event can be seen here.
Post a Comment