I cannot believe how fast this semester is blowing by. I've been so busy I almost haven't noticed that I have been too busy for much of a social life. But my rewards are coming - week after next I'll be in Anaheim for the NSNA convention (hooray for some warmer weather), and five weeks after that I'll be driving across the country, on the start of a great extended vacation. Once I return to Missoula, I fully intend to mimic last summer as much as possible - work part time, go for a run every morning, and divide the remaining time up between the pool, the river, and downtown. At (nearly) 28 years old, I have no right to be living this way. But I figure, hey, no babies, no husband - may as well enjoy myself... I'm hoping to earn an out of state externship for next summer, so this may be my last chance to be a complete bum.
I work every Friday night. It's kind of a bummer, because by the time I get off work at 9:00, I'm seriously ready to just go home and veg out (which is precisely what I'm doing now). Luis is gone for the night, so it's very peaceful in the apartment. (Goodball decided yesterday he should go to Spokane today for a one-night spring break trip. I'm not sure what the fun is of going all by yourself, but he's silly like that. I think he just wanted to get away for a bit.) I think I'll go draw up a bubble bath and read a book.
Goodnight!
1 comment:
Oh, how I envy the summer you are about to experience then.
Post a Comment