For dinner last night I made a turkey with homemade mashed potatoes. The turkey was juicy, and unlike my first attempt at making one of the brutish birds, it was completely cooked. Behold, I am queen of the kitchen.
The kitchen may be littered with dirty cookware from my culinary conquest, but that's okay. Everyone knows that queens don't do dishes.
On a separate note, I've moved my most of the posts from my old blog over to this one. They probably weren't literary masterpieces worthy of the work I put into transferring them from my other site, but I couldn't bring myself to simply delete everything. Feel free to peruse them at your leisure.
On another (related) note, there is probably a much easier way to relocate old blog posts than how I did it, but I'm sure it would have taken all the fun out of the tedious work. That, and you'd probably have to know something about computers. I don't.
2 comments:
Read 'em all. You write very well, darlin'. Loved reading your thoughts. And, you are indeed a domestic goddess. I trust your subject is loyal and properly humble. :-)
Thanks, neena!
Coming from you, that means a lot...
Post a Comment