Saturday, February 11, 2006

Miscellaneous thoughts.

I'm tired of hearing the phrase "embarassing panty lines". Personally, I wear mine with pride. I think it makes a nice statement - something along the lines of, "Hi! There's nothing stuck in my butt crack."


I'm secretly hoping to get into a fender bender with someone who's on his cell phone, so I can let loose and tear into him for talking on the damn thing while he's driving. Arseholes...


Things observed on campus last week:

  • Some guy sitting in the drivers' side of a car, parked in a handicapped spot, drinking a budweiser and smoking a cigarette.
  • Two empty beer bottles sitting on the back of a toilet in the women's bathroom at the University Center. At noon.
  • A guy selling hand woven hemp guitar straps at the craft fair.
    At least five people wearing sandals or flip-flops yesterday morning. It was something like 17 degrees outside.
  • Overheard discussion between several athletic training students -- Female student: "I saw the hottest hippie at this bar the other night." Male student: "You're joking. Did his dirty Carharts look good on him? Were his dreads long and dreamy?" Female student: "No, I'm serious; he was hot. He didn't even smell."

No comments: