Monday, February 20, 2006

Ooga-booga.

So the last few days have been a whirlwind of crazy. I worked this weekend, and that always zaps me of any desire to do much else. I recently acquired a scanner and started scanning in old photos, and that more or less sucked up every spare moment I have had (plus those I should have used for studying) since Thursday. My uncle is in the hospital in Topeka, and I'm spending a lot of time worrying about him, both awake and asleep (I've dreamt about him every night since I found out he was ill). It's times like these when I hate living so far away. I went to the doctor today about my right shoulder - the pain has been intensifying for the past week or so, and has kept me awake the past several nights. Turns out it's a problem with my rotator cuff (specifically the supraspinatus muscle), probably due to the kickboxing I've been doing. And now my throat is feeling scratchy and swollen.

I have two quizzes tomorrow, a test Wednesday, a research project due Friday, and my first anatomy test on Monday.

Ick.

(Thanks for letting me vent. Now I'm going to bed.)

Oh, and about those photos: I've scanned a lot of older pictures and put them up on Flickr. You should check it out. It's good fun. Here's some links:
Old photos
High school photos
Washburn University
Going away parties (from our move to Montana)

plus lots of others... hooray for photos!

No comments: