I have several little buds of posts started in my head, but for some reason I can't get them to develop into anything coherent today. Tired? Hormonal? Mildly gloomy? Yes, all of the above...
Today has been a cold, rainy day. I didn't get much sleep last night, and I spent most of the day watching silly movies and laying on the futon. Lack of sleep tends to affect me more emotionally than anywhere else. I have a harder time shaking off the ick when I'm exhausted. Of course, if I stay in the sleep deprived state long enough, I move from the emotionally drained stage into the delirious, uncontrollable laughter stage (anyone who has lived or worked with me can attest to that.) At least at that point I'm entertaining.
Probably the best thing for me now is bed. So I think that's what I'll do.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment