Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A good day

Today: Easy pathophys quiz, long run, bagel, shopping, pool lounging, Sex and the City with baked lays and diet pepsi, and red wine as the sun sets. All in all, a good day.

Tomorrow I'll probably regret that I didn't tackle my ethics homework sooner, but oh, well. I did many hours of homework last night, and I just didn't feel like it today.

I had been saving up a bunch of stuff I wanted to write about, but it's all gone for the moment. I think I spent enough time out in the sun this afternoon to clear my head of just about everything. Top that off with the glass of wine this evening, and I'm spent.

Perhaps I'll try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the old "red wine in the sunset" excuse, eh? Maybe it's really because you're now seven and twenty and your brain is full already. :-)
PS: I've been enjoying G&T in the sunset this week.