Saturday, June 10, 2006

Lovely.

Today was Melissa and Shawn's wedding.

The couple looked beautiful, and absolutely blissful. Mel simply sparkled. I couldn't be happier for them.


The reception was surreal, in a way. I saw people I haven't seen in years. It was really nice. There were people I'd wondered about from time to time, and people I'd forgotten to wonder about. Everyone looked great, and it was fun to get a little glimpse into their current lives.


One-hundred-eighteen. Brian accused me of taking a lot of photos, and he's right. I took 118. But, it was dark in the banquet hall, and I took two of most every shot to make sure I'd get one that wasn't blurry. So really, that's only 59 pictures. Plus I have sixteen of the bride and groom cutting the cake, and probably only one or two came out. So that's really only 41 photos. And my mom took pictures of Erica and me at the house before we left, and there's four of those. Subtract that, and I really only took about 37 pictures. See? That's not so many...

All in all, it was a lovely evening. My head has the soft haze of a couple glasses of wine, and it's past my bedtime. Goodnight.

No comments: