Friday, June 02, 2006

Lots.

Expect many entries in the upcoming month. With Luis being gone, I'm afraid my head will explode if I can't unload all my thoughts somewhere.

(Keep in mind, I didn't promise it would be interesting.)

Luis doesn't read my blog. He said once, "Why read the book? I get to see the play." Poor guy. He tolerates my craziness amazingly well. (Let's qualify the 'crazy' there. Think zany, silly, or random - not mental. I'm almost always sane.)
Probably he should get some kind of award. (I'd say the reward is me, but he'd reply with, "What contest in hell did I win?" Don't worry, he doesn't really think that (I hope) - it's just a quote from one of our favorite TV shows.)
(I'm having conversations with someone who isn't here... how embarrassing. And crazy. Ack.)

I went for a long run this morning, then Sammy and I went for bagels. Afterward we hit the pool for a couple hours and sunned ourselves (with sunscreen, mom...). It was nice. I love lazy summer days.

I think this is the first blog I've written where there is as much text in parentheses as out.
(Hm.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what would your Freshman Comp instructor think of that? Sounds like a perfect day.